Communication Designer, Freelance 2007–Present
- Created attractive websites easy for users to browse and for clients to maintain.
- Independently and collaboratively designed corporate identities and websites.
- Operated within tight, changing deadlines.
Archery Director, Montecito Sequoia Lodge Summers 2007–2012
- Instructed groups of guests from age 4 to senior citizens, various skill levels.
- Trained and utilized assistants while overseeing the archery range.
- Selected, organized, and purchased inventory within a budget.
Computer Consultant, Freelance 2006–2009
- Repaired Windows, Mac, and Linux systems for local residents and businesses.
- Diagnosed and solved technical problems on location quickly and elegantly.
Art Coordinator, Sabayon Linux 2006–2007
- Worked alongside programmers in a bottom-up development environment.
- Interacted with user community and incorporated feedback into design.
- Harmonized interests of developers, average users, and advanced users.
- Information Design
- User Experience Design
- Identity Design
- Book Arts
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Cognitive Psychology
Tools & Techniques
- Rapid Sketching
- User Research
- Non-destructive Imaging
- Pre-code Prototyping
- Accessibility Testing
- Heuristic Analysis
- HTML5, CSS3, & JS
- Responsive Design
Carnegie Mellon University Graduation in May 2013
- BFA in Communication Design
- Minor in Ethics
- Concentration in Psychology
- 3.720 GPA
Academy of Art University Transfer to Carnegie Mellon University in 2011
- BFA in Web Design & New Media
- Emphasis in User Experience Design
- 3.814 GPA
- Dean's List, Carnegie Mellon University 2011–2012
- President's Honor List, Academy of Art University 2008–2010